Stud Frame Sheds and Garages
Our stud frame option is the ideal DIY solution!
The stud frame options allows its owner to internally plasterboard the walls and ceiling, turning a basic shed or garage into the perfect workshop area, granny flat or office space as an extension of your home.
We love to provide our customers with colour and material options to suit individual needs. Decide between Zincalume® or one of the 22 COLORBOND® steel options, then pick between Corodek® and Trimclad® as your cladding profile.
FLEXIBILITY THAT WORKS FOR YOU
The Shed Company aims to eliminate stress from the building experience by providing expertise and solutions for your new build. Custom engineered design and council applications to concrete slab and construction are a couple of advantages The Shed Company can offer. Alternatively, if you'd prefer to DIY we can support you with the design and supply of the steel kit, then leave the rest to you. If you do need a hand, never hesitate to call us and one of our team members will assist.
- Frames are provided as a flat pack, making it easier to build and configure the fixed size wall panels
- Greater internal room due to compact building materials
- Crisp internal finish
- Made from trusted Australian TRUECORE® steel, a zinc/aluminium alloy coated steel with a distinctive blue resin surface finish
- Spans - 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m or 9m
- Lengths - Up to 12m
- Wall heights - 2.7m or 3.2m
- Gable roof pitches - 15° or 22.5°
- Roof ventilation
- Roller doors
- Personal access doors
- Glass sliding doors