This simple floor plans allows you to position furniture how you wish, meaning you can use it for a variety of purposes.
With an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, with a master and ensuite, you are sure to find your dream home with the Aussie Retreat.
This building concept is ideal for those looking for a robust yet affordable housing solution. Typically targeted towards the owner builder, a kit home allows you to choose all of your preferred suppliers for fixtures and fittings. You’ll get to manage the build, budget and schedule and create the home of your dreams.
Kit Home inclusions
Your building kit will include all steel components needed to create the shell of the building. Using the best quality Australian Steel, you can be rest assured your investment will be dependable and last for many years to come.
Your building kit will include:
- External and internal stud frame walls and roof trusses
- Internal framing predrilled for electrical and plumbing
- Horizontal COLORBOND® steel wall sheeting
- Corrugated ZINCALUME® steel roof sheeting
- COLORBOND® steel ridge capping, barge and corner flashings
- COLORBOND® steel gutters and facias
- ZINCALUME® steel verandah posts
- All bracketry, bolts and screws provided
- Drawings for council submission
- Full engineering certification and plans
- Council approval guarantee or your deposit refunded
To learn more please do not hesitate to get in touch with your nearest store by calling 1800 821 033 or sending your details through via the request a quote page. If you require assistance with the build, make sure you discuss add-on services offered by your local store.
Kit home quotes are valid for 28 days.