In the plans with 2+ bedrooms, both bedrooms offer optimal storage space with the capacity for built-in wardrobes in each. A strategically placed bathroom between the bedrooms is also a combined laundry.
This floor plan is an optimal investment or first home buyer’s option. It offers additional benefits of being eco-friendly with recyclable termite-resistant Australian steel.
Building kit inclusions
When you purchase a Weekender building kit you will receive the following components:
- TRUECORE® steel internal stud frame walls pre-drilled for electrical and plumbing
- TRUECORE® steel external stud frame walls
- TRUECORE® steel roof trusses
- COLORBOND® steel external horizontal wall sheeting
- COLORBOND® steel ridge capping
- COLORBOND® steel barge and corner flashing
- COLORBOND® steel gutters and fascia
- ZINCALUME® steel roof sheeting
- All brackets, bolts and screws
- Drawings for council submission, excluding site specific drawings
- Full engineering certification and plans
You are tasked with sourcing all fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and licensed builders and tradespeople to complete the build. If you are not tackling the project as the owner builder, make sure you ask your local THE Shed Company outlet what services they offer in this space.
Should you have any questions or would like a detailed quotation, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your nearest store by calling 1800 821 033 or sending your details through via the request a quote page.
Kit home quotes are valid for 28 days.